Taxed Out of Town
BOMA Dallas has joined all BOMA Texas local organizations in supporting Taxed Out of Town, a public awareness initiative designed to promote appraisal district and property tax reform. Proposed legislation is being drafted for the 2017 Texas legislative session to support this effort.
Links to State Agencies
- The State of Texas | Governor Greg Abbott
- The State of Texas | House of Representatives
- The Texas Senate | 82nd Legislature
- Texas Legislature Online | Who Represents Me?
- Texas Legislature Online | Receive Bill & Meeting Alerts?
- The State of Texas | Comptroller, Susan Combs
- Texas Secretary of State | Hope Andrade
- Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT)
- Texas Department of State Health Services
- Public Utility Commission of Texas (PUC)
- Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC)