|BOMA International’s Foundations of Real Estate Management® course has been approved by BOMI International for competency credit for BOMI’s Fundamentals of Real Property Administration course in the RPA curriculum. To obtain credit, students must attend the Foundations course, take the exam at the end of the course, and achieve a grade of 70% or higher. Students who pass the exam will be provided with a certificate to present to BOMI International for credit. Students must also follow enrollment procedures and pay enrollment fees as required by BOMI International. Students will have up to seven (7) years from the exam date to apply to BOMI for credit
What is Foundations?
- A soup-to-nuts, 5-module, 28-hour entry-level course, covering the fundamentals of commercial real estate administration, management, building systems, accounting and reporting, contract management, and more.
- Classroom instruction from seasoned pros, reinforced by behind-the-scenes tours of outstanding buildings.
- Live, in-person training with small class sizes to facilitate learning, discussion, and team activities.
- A complete package—instruction, peer networking, property tours, and a comprehensive course manual that is easy to read and understand and a valuable resource back on the job.
For All Experience Levels, Foundations...
- Reinforces on-the-job training for junior and assistant property managers.
- Provides “feet on the ground” experience and exposure for administrative assistants and students considering a career in commercial real estate.
- Offers a great refresher for experienced professionals—fills training gaps and provides important management and operations updates.
- Supports suppliers and building engineers who benefit from understanding the basics of real estate management.
Foundations, The Right Choice for Your Real Estate Firm
- Eases the training burden by supplementing on-the-job and corporate training programs.
- Offers the highest caliber training, covering everything from A to Z.
- Prepares new and rising talent for more PM responsibilities an assignments.
- Teaches employees best practices from experienced, seasoned professionals.
- Delivers a curriculum that is regularly updated, ensuring the latest, most accurate information.
- Minimizes time out of the office with convenient scheduling over several days or weeks.
- Is offered locally through your local BOMA associations.
Registration, Dates & Cost
- Courses are currently only offered by BOMA local associations as classroom-based learning.
- Modules are usually offered once a week for 5 weeks, but each BOMA local association varies.
- Each BOMA local association determines the cost of the program. Currently, BOMA Dallas offers this course for $650 per person.