Awards (TOBY & Lone Star)
BOMA Dallas presents two awards once a year, The Outstanding Building of the Year Award (TOBY) and the Lone Star Award.
The TOBY Awards are the most prestigious and comprehensive programs of their kind in the commercial real estate industry recognizing quality in buildings and rewarding excellence in building management.
During the competitions, all facets of a building's operations are thoroughly evaluated. Buildings are judged on everything from community involvement and site management to environmental and "green" policies and procedures.
LEVELS OF COMPETITION
The competition consists of three levels. The competition begins at the BOMA local association level, winning entries advance from there to the regional level and, finally, regional winners advance to the international level. The international TOBY Awards will be presented at the BOMA International Conference each year.
TOBY Awards Information
Lone Star Awards
The BOMA Dallas Lone Star Awards honor the persons in our industry who exemplify the highest levels of professionalism.
- Senior Property/Portfolio Manager of the Year
- Property Manager of the Year
- Assistant Property Manager of the Year
- Administrative Assistant of the Year
- Chief Engineer of the Year
- Assistant Chief/Lead Engineer of Year
- Building Engineer of the Year
- Allied Member of the Year
- Committee Member of the Year
- Committee Chair of the Year
- Outstanding Committee of the Year
- Outstanding Member of the Year
- President's Award
- BOMA Dallas SUPER Star Award
Click Here for more information on Lone Star.