Start Date: 12/13/2018 3:30 PM CST
End Date: 12/13/2018 4:30 PM CST
Venue Name: Flying Saucer Draught Emporium Location:
14999 Montfort Drive
Addison, TX United States 75001
Presented by Logical Solutions
Real estate and engineer members… The last engineer lunch and learn of 2018 is coming up and we want to see you there! Instead of having this at our normal lunch time, we are switching things up and offering this as a happy hour/social event!
This event will be held at the Flying Saucer Drought Emporium in Addison. The training will be held from 3:30-4:30 with light appetizers included. We encourage you to stay afterward for a happy hour from 4:30-5:30! The training will focus on today’s technologies and industry trends moving toward the future.
This program is approved for (2) hours of continuing education credit for a BOMI Designation.
- The evolution of BAS – Access Control technologies.
- Outside forces affecting BAS system.
- Concept of Smart Building Technologies the wholistic approach.
- Examples of today industry concepts of Smart Building Technologies
- Examples of today’s building analytics and smart building dash boarding
- Building Energy Reporting why bother?
- A peek into the future of smart building technologies.