Start Date: 6/14/2018 11:30 AM CDT
End Date: 6/14/2018 1:00 PM CDT
Venue Name: Park Central Three Location:
12700 Park Central Drive
Conference Room 4
Dallas, TX United States 75251
Technology, Roofing Basics, Waterproofing Basics & Warranties
Presented by Empire Roofing, Inc.
Speaker: Matthew Kelley, Co-Owner
- Technology Trends in the Construction Industry
- Roofing Basics
- Waterproofing Basics
- Warranties - "The Fine Print"
- Contractor's Warranties - 2 Years
- Manufactuer Warranties
- Maintenance - Emphasizing the Importance of Regular Inspections
- What to Look for When Inspecting Your Roof and Building Envelope
- Unauthorized Vendors Beware - Prevent Liability
- Energy Codes
Matthew Kelley is a 30-year roofing industry veteran. He serves as Vice President of the Company and Director of Sales in Dallas/Ft. Worth Headquarters and continues to play a vital role in the business development of all the Empire offices in the Southern Region of the US. Matt’s career began in roofing product distribution, where he also capitalized on his sales and marketing expertise. Over the years, Matt’s combined ability to maintain priority customer relations while managing sales staff for new growth has been a significant factor in Empire Roofing and Waterproofing’s success and achievements.
Lunch is Provided!
This program is approved for (2) hours of continuing education credit for a BOMI Designation.