Foundation Gala Committee
Committee Charge – The Gala Committee is charged with creating and conducting a networking and fundraising event to benefit the BOMA Greater Dallas sponsored charities. This committee reports to the Foundation Community Service Committee.
Committee Composition – Membership on the The Gala Committee is subject to the policies and procedures established by the Foundation Board of Trustees. Per existing policy:
- The Committee should have between four and 10 members;
- The Committee will have a chair and a co-chair;
- It is preferable that both the committee chair and co-chair be real estate members;
- Under no circumstances should both the chair and co-chair be an allied member;
- The Gala Committee may have “volunteers” who are not committee members but assist with event preparation; and
- The composition of the committee must be at least 50% real estate and no more than 50% allied members.
Gala Chair - Michelle Forrester, CBRE
Co-Chair- Mike Civello, ACIS
Board Liaison - Dr. Michael Walker, Texas Health Resource
Staff Liaison - Bernadette Jaramillo-Peck, BOMA Greater Dallas
Visit the Committee Home Page to download the current Leadership Directory (rosters).
This committee does not count towards CPD points for a BOMI designation.