Foundation Gala Committee
NEW! Awards Ceremony & Foundation Gala. The Awards and Gala Committees are joining forces in January to put on a joint event encompassing both the Awards Ceremony and the Foundation Gala. This first-of-its-kind event is set to take place on January 30. 2021 and it’s sure to be a fun and eventful night. Interested in sponsorship? Email Colleen at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Committee Charge – The Gala Committee is charged with creating and conducting a networking and fundraising event to benefit the BOMA Greater Dallas sponsored charities. This committee reports to the Foundation Community Service Committee.
Committee Composition – Membership on the The Gala Committee is subject to the policies and procedures established by the Foundation Board of Trustees. Per existing policy:
- The Committee should have between four and 10 members;
- The Committee will have a chair and a co-chair;
- It is preferable that both the committee chair and co-chair be real estate members;
- Under no circumstances should both the chair and co-chair be an allied member;
- The Gala Committee may have “volunteers” who are not committee members but assist with event preparation; and
- The composition of the committee must be at least 50% real estate and no more than 50% allied members.
Gala Chair - Elizabeth Meredith, Younger Partners Property Services
Board Liaison - Cathy Kuebler, Billingsley Company
Staff Liaison - Colleen Bransford, BOMA Greater Dallas
Visit the Committee Home Page to download the current Leadership Directory (rosters).
This committee does not count towards CPD points for a BOMI designation.