Program Description – BOMA Greater Dallas offers between eight to 10 membership luncheons per year. These events are designed to provide the latest industry information, educate and/or entertain attendees.
Committee Charge – The Programs Committee establishes program content and selects the speaker for each monthly membership meeting. This Committee works closely with the president and vice president in selecting programs that fulfill the president’s theme for the year. This Committee is also responsible for working with other committees and staff to develop programming for the Engineer Lunch & Learn programs. The Programs Committee reports to the Board of Directors.
Committee Composition – Membership on the Programs Committee is subject to the policies and procedures established by the Board of Directors. Per existing policy:
- The Committee should have between seven and 10 members;
- The Committee will have a chair and a co-chair;
- It is preferable that both the committee chair and co-chair be real estate members;
- Under no circumstances should both the chair and co-chair be an allied member;
- The president and vice president serve as ex-officio members of this committee; and
- The composition of the committee must be at least 50% real estate and no more than 50% allied members.
Programs Chair - Steve Vining, REDLEE/SCS Group
Board Liaison - Michael Walker, Texas Health Resources
Staff Liaison - Taylor Griffin, BOMA Greater Dallas
Visit the Committee Home Page to download the current Leadership Directory (rosters).