Trade Show Committee
Program Description – The BOMA Greater Dallas Trade Show was established to provide a forum for allied members to network with real estate members and to provide a source of non-dues revenue for the association. The organization seeks to produce a show that:
- Provides value to those companies that participate as exhibitors;
- Operates in a manner that is fair and consistent to all exhibitors;
- Promotes the association and its members in a positive manner; and
- Adheres to national trade show industry standards.
Committee Charge – The Trade Show committee oversees all aspects of the Trade Show and produces an event that follows association policies & procedures, industry protocol and local, state and federal laws. This Committee reports to the Board of Directors.
Committee Composition – Membership on the Trade Show Committee is subject to the policies and procedures established by the Board of Directors. Per existing policy:
- The Committee should have between seven and 10 members;
- The Committee will have a chair and a co-chair, who must be real estate members;
- Allied members serving on the committee must be current trade show exhibitors; and
- The composition of the committee must be at least 50% real estate and no more than 50% allied members.
Trade Show Chair - Jamie Bishop, Piedmont Office Realty Trust
Co-Chair- Nicole DiGiorgio, Piedmont Office Realty Trust
Board Liaison - Amber Stugart, Madison Marquette
Staff Liaison - Lisa Wallace, BOMA Greater Dallas
Visit the Committee Home Page to download the current Leadership Directory (rosters).