Trade Show Committee
Program Description – The BOMA Greater Dallas Trade Show was established to provide a forum for allied members to network with real estate members and to provide a source of non-dues revenue for the association. The organization seeks to produce a show that:
- Provides value to those companies that participate as exhibitors;
- Operates in a manner that is fair and consistent to all exhibitors;
- Promotes the association and its members in a positive manner; and
- Adheres to national trade show industry standards.
Committee Charge – The Trade Show committee oversees all aspects of the Trade Show and produces an event that follows association policies & procedures, industry protocol and local, state and federal laws. This Committee reports to the Board of Directors.
Committee Composition – Membership on the Trade Show Committee is subject to the policies and procedures established by the Board of Directors. Per existing policy:
- The Committee should have at least 12 members;
- The Committee will have a chair and a vice-chair, who must be real estate members;
- Allied members serving on the committee must be current trade show exhibitors; and
- The composition of the committee must be at least 60% real estate and no more than 40% allied members, and;
- Those allied members who serve on the Trade Show Committee must be current Trade Show exhibitors