Young Professionals Committee
Program Description – The BOMA Greater Dallas young professionals program is designed to recruit members under age 40 and to identify and provide programming appropriate for this age group.
Committee Charge – The Young Professionals Committee recruits young professionals as life-long members of the association and develops programs specifically for those members under age 40. The Committee is a subcommittee of the Membership Committee.
Committee Composition – Membership on the Young Professionals Committee is subject to the policies and procedures established by the Board of Directors. Per existing policy:
- The Committee should have between seven and 10 members who meet the association’s definition of “young professional”;
- The Committee will have a chair and a co-chair;
- It is preferable that both the committee chair and co-chair be real estate members;
- Under no circumstances should both the chair and co-chair be an allied member; and
- The composition of the committee must be at least 50% real estate and no more than 50% allied members.
YP Chair - Amanda Horstman, Stream Realty Partners
Co-Chair- Courtney Blohm, Patrinely Group
Board Liaison - Sarah Adams, Lincoln Property Company
Staff Liaison - Preston Rios, BOMA Greater Dallas
Visit the Committee Home Page to download the current Leadership Directory (rosters).