What is Foundations?
- A soup-to-nuts, 5-module, 28-hour entry-level course, covering the fundamentals of commercial real estate administration, management, building systems, accounting and reporting, contract management, and more.
- Classroom instruction from seasoned pros, reinforced by behind-the-scenes tours of outstanding buildings.
- Live, in-person training with small class sizes to facilitate learning, discussion, and team activities.
- A complete package—instruction, peer networking, property tours, and a comprehensive course manual that is easy to read and understand and a valuable resource back on the job.
For All Experience Levels, Foundations...
- Reinforces on-the-job training for junior and assistant property managers.
- Provides “feet on the ground” experience and exposure for administrative assistants and students considering a career in commercial real estate.
- Offers a great refresher for experienced professionals—fills training gaps and provides important management and operations updates.
- Supports suppliers and building engineers who benefit from understanding the basics of real estate management.
Foundations, The Right Choice for Your Real Estate Firm
- Eases the training burden by supplementing on-the-job and corporate training programs.
- Offers the highest caliber training, covering everything from A to Z.
- Prepares new and rising talent for more PM responsibilities an assignments.
- Teaches employees best practices from experienced, seasoned professionals.
- Delivers a curriculum that is regularly updated, ensuring the latest, most accurate information.
- Minimizes time out of the office with convenient scheduling over several days or weeks.
- Is offered locally through your local BOMA associations.
Registration, Dates & Cost
- Courses are currently only offered by BOMA local associations as classroom-based learning.
- Modules are usually offered once a week for 5 weeks, but each BOMA local association varies.
- Each BOMA local association determines the cost of the program. Currently, BOMA Greater Dallas offers this course at $800 per person for members and $1,000 for non-members.