The Allied Council provides a channel of support and communications between related service providers (allied members) and real estate professionals. Our objectives are to reinforce the goals established by BOMA Greater Dallas, increase the professionalism of the allied members, and to increase mutual confidence and cooperation throughout BOMA Greater Dallas.
The Board of Directors (based on recommendations from the Nominating Committee) appoints members to a two-year term. The Allied Council meets monthly and reports to the Allied Director.
Jen's Bakery & Café
4455 Alpha Road, Dallas, 75244
Contact Allied Council Chair, Dan McLaughlin for more information
- Allied Director: Dan McLaughlin, Facility Solutions Group
- Allied Board Liaison: Janet Dempsey, American Restoration
- Allied Council Member: Kacie Chappell, Blackmon Mooring & BMS CAT
- Allied Council Member: Carol Gray, Apex Surface Care / The Elevated Cab
- Allied Council Member: Dave Smith, APS Building Services
- Allied Councl Member: John Fuqua, United Protective Services
- Staff Liaison: Jeff Jenkins, BOMA Greater Dallas
Visit the Committee Home Page to download the current Leadership Directory (rosters).
Council Charge–The Allied Advisory Council was formed to act as a liaison between BOMA Greater Dallas allied members and the Board of Directors. The Allied Advisory Council is not a committee of the corporation.The Council reports to the Board of Directors.
Council Composition – Membership on the Allied Council is governed by the BOMA Greater Dallas bylaws. Per the Bylaws:
- Members on the Allied Advisory Council are recommended by the Nominating Committee and appointed by the Board of Directors;
- The Council consists of four allied members and a chair;
- Two members are appointed each year; and
- Terms are two years.
Note – The chair’s duties include acting as interim allied director on the Board of Directors in the absence of the duly appointed allied director. However, serving as chair of the Allied Advisory Council does not guarantee a future position as allied director on the Board of Directors.The allied director on the Board of Directors is recommended by the Nominating Committee and approved by the Board of Directors (the current allied director does not vote).