The Allied Council provides a channel of support and communications between related service providers (allied members) and real estate professionals. Our objectives are to reinforce the goals established by Dallas BOMA, increase the professionalism of the allied members, and to increase mutual confidence and cooperation throughout Dallas BOMA.
The Board of Directors (based on recommendations from the Nominating Committee) appoints members to a two-year term. The Allied Council meets monthly and reports to the Allied Director.
Jen's Bakery & Café
4455 Alpha Road, Dallas, 75244
Contact Allied Council Chair, Janet Dempsey for more information
- Allied Director: Janet Dempsey, American Restoration
- Allied Board Liaison: Jenny Phillips, Fujitec America, Inc.
- Allied Council Member: Ben Manna, 5
- Allied Council Member: Tia Chambers, Allied Universal
- Allied Council Member: Kim SolCruz, Terracare Associates
- Allied Council Member: Dan McLaughlin, Facility Solutions Group
- Staff Liaison: Teresa Foster, BOMA Dallas
Visit the Committee Home Page to download the current Leadership Directory (rosters).
Council Charge–The Allied Advisory Council was formed to act as a liaison between BOMA Dallas allied members and the Board of Directors. The Allied Advisory Council is not a committee of the corporation.The Council reports to the Board of Directors.
Council Composition – Membership on the Allied Council is governed by the BOMA Dallas bylaws. Per the Bylaws:
- Members on the Allied Advisory Council are recommended by the Nominating Committee and appointed by the Board of Directors;
- The Council consists of four allied members and a chair;
- Two members are appointed each year; and
- Terms are two years.
Note – The chair’s duties include acting as interim allied director on the Board of Directors in the absence of the duly appointed allied director. However, serving as chair of the Allied Advisory Council does not guarantee a future position as allied director on the Board of Directors.The allied director on the Board of Directors is recommended by the Nominating Committee and approved by the Board of Directors (the current allied director does not vote).