The BOMA Greater Dallas Foundation Scholarship
The BOMA Greater Dallas Foundation promotes professionalism in the commercial real estate industry by providing full and partial scholarships to industry education and training classes.
The Foundation offers scholarships for:
- BOMI Designation Programs
- Professional Development in BOMA (Attendance at Regional or International Conference)
- College/Technical Programs
- April 1 through May 15
- September 1 through October 31
EligibilityScholarships are available to a person who meets one of the below criteria:
- Who are members in good standing of BOMA Greater Dallas.
- Who are employed in management, operations, engineering or maintenance of BOMA Greater Dallas member companies. These persons do not have to be members of BOMA Greater Dallas but must work for a company that has a principal member who is a BOMA Greater Dallas member.
- Who are seeking a designation through BOMA Greater Dallas (through the Building Owners and Managers Institute, BOMI). These persons do not have to be members of BOMA Greater Dallas but must work for a company that has a principal member who is a BOMA Greater Dallas member.
- Who are students enrolled in college or a technically oriented program related to the commercial real estate industry. These persons must demonstrate an interest in commercial real estate and must agree to become a student member of BOMA Greater Dallas if a scholarship is awarded. Student membership would be defined and administered by the membership committee of BOMA Greater Dallas, and approved by the Board of Directors of BOMA Greater Dallas.
Terms and ConditionsClick Here for a full copy of the BOMA Greater Dallas Foundation Scholarship Terms and Conditions
ApplicationsBOMI Designation Program Scholarship Application
College/Technical Program Scholarship Application