Start Date: 12/2/2020 7:45 AM CST
End Date: 12/2/2020 9:30 AM CST
Venue Name: Galleria Towers Location:
13355 Noel Rd
Dallas, TX United States 75240
BOMA Greater Dallas
Topic: How to Break Through to the Next Level
Whether you are at the administrative level or a senior manager, we are all looking to take the next steps in our career. Join us for an opportunity to hear from a seasoned panel on how to break through to the next level.
Due to COVID-19, we will be capping the event at 50 in-person attendees. However, if you are unable to attend in-person, you can join us virtually as we will be living streaming the event!
Hunter Lee, Dallas Partner, HPI
Mary Leerssen, Managing Principal, Holt Lunsford
Karrie McCampbell, Senior Vice President, Transwestern
Ryan Rothacker, VP, Portfolio Management & Operations, Welltower
Jacqueline Byrd, Senior Portfolio Manager, Link Logistics
$50 - Members
$60 - Non Members and Guests
In order to recieve a refund, you must cancel by NOON the day before the event.
For this event, the Education Committee will be partnering with the Community Service Committee to collect donation items for the Genesis Women’s Shelter.
Genesis is only able to accept the below brand-new items:
- Cloth face masks
- Medical gloves
FOOD (NOT WITHIN ONE MONTH OF EXPIRATION DATE)
- Individually-wrapped snacks, including *NUT-FREE OPTIONS ONLY* Mac n' Cheese cups, Ravioli cups, Kind Bars, Skinny Pop, Snack Bars, Pop Chips, Pretzels, Nutra-Grain bars, vanilla wafers, fruit (apples and cuties are always popular!), Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies, etc.
CLEANING ITEMS & TOILETRIES
- Antibacterial hand soap
- Disinfectant spray and wipes
BABY CARE ITEMS
- Baby Food, Step 1 single ingredient only
- Baby clothes, only infant and toddler sizes needed (no newborn or preemie sizes needed at this time)
- Shower shoes/flip-flops in adult large and medium sizes
- Cool weather jackets for women and children, all sizes
- Sports bras in adult large and medium sizes
If you are unable to attend the event but would still like to donate you can shop their Amazon Wishlist have the items shipped directly to us! Shelter Amazon Wish List
: Please select "C. Test - GWSS" as delivery address.
Terms and Conditions
Cloth face covering and masks must be worn at all times, other than while seated at your table, including upon entry and exit from the premise and while practicing social distancing while inside the premise. Cloth face coverings and masks will not serve as a substitute for social distancing, rather they serve as a compliment to social distancing and our efforts to keep all participants safe. Any authorized participants who do not comply will be denied entry or be required to leave the event.