Start Date: 9/6/2022 11:46 AM EDT
End Date: 9/29/2022 6:00 PM EDT
BOMA Greater Dallas
Volunteer as a TOBY Tour Judge!
The BOMA Greater Dallas Awards committee needs your assistance in volunteering as a judge for this year's Dallas local 2022/2023 TOBY competition! To be a TOBY Judge, you must fill out the Conflict of Interest Form and email it to email@example.com.
TOBY judging will take place from 9 AM to 1 PM per building between the dates of November 7 and November 21. Stay tuned for more details from the Awards Committee on TOBY judging dates.
CONFLICT OF INTEREST FORM
The deadline to sign up as a TOBY judge is September 23
- Renovated Building- Energy Square managed by Glenstar, property manager - Sarah Buckles
- Historical Building - The Meadows Building managed by Glenstar, property manager - Sarah Buckles
- 100,000 - 249,999 Square Feet- 8343 Douglas managed by HPI Real Estate Services & Investments, property manager - Courtney Kuebler
- 250,000 - 499,999 Square Feet- 8333 Douglas managed by HPI Real Estate Services & Investments, property manager - Courtney Kuebler
- 250,000 - 499,999 Square Feet- The Union managed by RED Development, property manager - Patricia Kyle
- 1 Million + Square Feet- Lincoln Centre managed by Cushman & Wakefield, property manager - Jack Nye, Courtney Haney and Scott Grissom
If you have any questions, please contact Preston Rios at the BOMA Office at 214-744-9021 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org