Start Date: 3/1/2019 9:00 AM CST
End Date: 3/1/2019 4:00 PM CST
Venue Name: 5 Different Building Locations Location:
Dallas, TX United States
BOMA Dallas Foundation
Does This Course Count Towards my RPA?
9:00am to 4:00pm
Module 1 | March 1 | Linda Phillips | Mockingbird Towers
Module 2 | March 8 | Shane Baggett | Bank of America
Module 3 | March 15 | Paul Albert | Park Central
Module 4 | March 22 | Kristine Lang | McKinney & Olive
Module 5 | March 29 | Susan Leinweaver | Baylor Cancer Center
Member Pricing, $750
Non-Member Pricing, $950
Any professional who passes BOMA International's Foundations of Real Estate Management course and registers for at least one RPA Designation course within 90 days of completing their exam will not have to pay the $225 RPA Designation enrollment fee.
What is Foundations?
- A soup-to-nuts, 5-module, 28-hour entry-level course, covering the fundamentals of commercial real estate administration, management, building systems, accounting and reporting, contract management, and more
- Classroom instruction from seasoned pros, reinforced by behind-the-scenes tours of outstanding buildings
- Live, in-person training with small class sizes to facilitate learning, discussion, and team activities
- A complete package- instruction, peer networking, property tours, and a comprehensive course manual that is easy to read and understand and a valuable resource back on the job
For all experience levels, Foundations...
- Reinforces on-the-job training for junior and assistant property managers
- Provides "feet-on-the-ground" experience and exposure for administrative assistants and students considering a career in commercial real estate
- Offers a great refresher for experienced professionals - fills training gaps and provides important management and operations updates
- Supports suppliers and building engineers who benefit from understanding the basics of real estate management
Foundations - the right choice for your real estate firm...
- Eases the training burden by supplementing on-the-job and corporate training programs
- Offers the highest caliber training, covering everything from A to Z
- Prepares new and rising talent for more PM responsibilities and assignments
- Teaches employees best practices from experienced, seasoned professionals
- Delivers a curriculum that is regularly updated, ensuring the latest, most accurate information
- Minimizes time out of the office with convenient scheduling over several days or weeks