Start Date: 8/1/2019 9:30 AM CDT
End Date: 8/31/2019 11:45 PM CDT
Dallas, TX United States
BOMA Greater Dallas
Volunteer as a TOBY Tour Judge!
The TOBY committee needs your assistance in volunteering as a judge for this year's Dallas local 2019/2020 TOBY competition!
- Medical Office Building- Sammons Cancer Center managed by Physicians Realty Trust, property manager Susan Leinweaver
- Suburban Office Park (Mid-Rise) - Greenhill Towers managed by Crescent Real Estate LLC, property manager Jonathan Jones
- 100,000 - 249,999 Square Feet- 511 East John Carpenter managed by Crescent Real Estate LLC, property manager Jonathan Jones
- 100,000 - 249,999 Square Feet- Preston Sherry Plaza managed by Courtney Kuebler
- 100,000 - 249,999 Square Feet- FOURTEEN5 managed by Sonja Ellis
- 250,000 - 499,999 Square Feet- Mandalay Tower 2 managed by Parmenter Realty Partners, property manager Kelly Smith & Beth Parkhurst
- 250,000 - 499,999 Square Feet- 6565 McArthur managed by Piedmont Office Realty Trust, property manager Kelli Garca
- 500,000 - 1 Million Square Feet- McKinney & Olive managed by Crescent Real Estate LLC, property manager Angelique Wade
Building tour dates will take place on the following days:
The deadline to sign up as a TOBY judge is August 31
Mandatory Judges Training will take place on September 12, 8:45 to 11:00 am at Mandalay Tower (220 Las Colinas Blvd, Irving, TX 75039), so please mark your calendar. If you do not attend judges training, you will NOT be able to be a tour judge.
If you have any questions please contact Colleen Bransford at the BOMA Office, 214-744-7504.