BOMI Certificates & Designations
The BOMA Greater Dallas Foundation has partnered with BOMI International, to offer courses that provide current knowledge on today's top issues such as energy management, building automation, and sustainability, making you a key player in your company. Begin your journey with a BOMI designation that compliments your career path.
Expand your knowledge and accelerate your career with a BOMI International certificate or designation program. No matter what your experience, your aspirations, or your schedule, we have a program track that can take your career to the next level. The American Council on Education's College Recommendation Service (ACE CREDIT) has evaluated and recommended all BOMI International designation courses for college credit, with the exception of Ethics is Good Business® Short Course™. For more information, visit ACE Credit's website. In addition, the US Green Building Council has approved several courses for LEED® CMP credits.
If you would like to gain knowledge and recognition or establish a foundation for a future designation program, a BOMI International certificate program is right for you. Ideal for students who are new to the commercial real estate industry or are upgrading their skills, BOMI's certificate program provide credit for academic accomplishments and are a good way to begin your journey toward a BOMI International designation.
BOMI International offers six certificate programs:
- Building Energy Certificate (BEC)
- Building Systems Maintenance Certificate (SMC)
- Facilities Management Certificate (FMC)
- High-Performance Certificate (HP)
- Property Administrator Certificate (PAC)
- Property Management Financial Proficiency Certificate (PMFP)
Designation ProgramsBOMI's designation programs are recognized as a mark of distinction and excellence throughout the industry. No matter which designation you pursue, you will benefit from time-tested courses and a proven curriculum that can help you successfully tackle the demands of an increasingly complex profession with confidence and authority.
BOMI International offers five professional designation programs:
- Real Property Administrator (RPA® designation)
- Facilities Management Administrator (FMA® designation)
- Systems Maintenance Administrator (SMA® designation)
- Systems Maintenance Technician (SMT® designation)
- High Performance (RPA|HP and FMA|HP designation)
- Certified Manager of Commercial Properties™ (CMCP™)
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)The Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program requires RPA® designation, FMA® designation, and SMA® designation graduates to complete 18 points of continuing education credit every three years in order to maintain their designation's active status.
CLICK HERE for more information.