What is a Student Member?
The student membership category is designated for those individuals who are currently enrolled full-time in a college/technical school, and who are interested in the commercial real estate industry. Full-time enrollment status will be considered either:
- Enrollment and taking classes at a technical school, or
- Enrollment in a minimum of 12 hours at a college
All students must be considered in good standing at their given school. Student members will be required to provide enrollment documentation from the college/technical school. Students will pay an annual membership fee of $25 and membership will be available until their graduation date. Once graduated and employed by a real estate member company, they will be encouraged to join as a Real Estate Emerging Professional member.
Student Member Benefits
- Eligibility to apply for BOMA scholarships for education
- Four (4) free educational seminars
- Career Center access whereby resumes can be uploaded for potential job leads
- One (1) free luncheon of their choosing
- Opportunities to tour member buildings, participate in informational interviews with members, resume and/or LinkedIn page review
- Potential access to internship(s) with current real estate member companies funded by the BOMA Dallas Education Foundation
Annual Dues: $25