Code of Ethics
Code of Professional Ethics
To provide ongoing value to our membership, the Building Owners and Managers Association of Greater Dallas (BOMA Greater Dallas) must maintain public confidence in the honesty, integrity, professionalism, and ability of each member. To achieve this confidence, we the constituency subscribe to the following CODE OF ETHICS:
- To treat each other with respect.
- To be honest and fair.
- To refrain from any activity which could reasonably be construed as a conflict of interest, or not in the best interests of BOMA Greater Dallas and its members.
- To always conduct ourselves in a professional manner at all BOMA Greater Dallas activities and functions, bringing credit to the commercial real estate industry and BOMA Greater Dallas.
- To abide by the Bylaws of BOMA Greater Dallas and to support initiatives established by the Board of Directors.
- To comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and maintain the highest moral and ethical standards such as to avoid even the appearance of impropriety.
Members shall maintain compliance with these guidelines in all personal and professional interactions as representatives of BOMA Greater Dallas. Membership revocation may result at the discretion of the Board of Directors in the event member(s) fail to comply.