The BOMA Dallas Foundation Scholarship
The BOMA Dallas Foundation promotes professionalism in the commercial real estate industry by providing full and partial scholarships to industry education and training classes.
The Foundation offers scholarships for:
- BOMI Designation Programs
- Professional Development in BOMA (Attendance at Regional or International Conference)
- College/Technical Programs
- April 1 through May 15
- September 1 through October 15
EligibilityScholarships are available to a person who meets one of the below criteria:
- Who are members in good standing of BOMA Dallas.
- Who are employed in management, operations, engineering or maintenance of BOMA Dallas member companies. These persons do not have to be members of BOMA Dallas but must work for a company that has a principal member who is a BOMA Dallas member.
- Who are seeking a designation through BOMA Dallas (through the Building Owners and Managers Institute, BOMI). These persons do not have to be members of BOMA Dallas but must work for a company that has a principal member who is a BOMA Dallas member.
- Who are students enrolled in college or a technically oriented program related to the commercial real estate industry. These persons must demonstrate an interest in commercial real estate and must agree to become a student member of BOMA Dallas if a scholarship is awarded. Student membership would be defined and administered by the membership committee of BOMA Dallas, and approved by the Board of Directors of BOMA Dallas.
Terms and ConditionsClick Here for a full copy of the BOMA Dallas Foundation Scholarship Terms and Conditions
ApplicationsBOMI Designation Program Scholarship Application
Professional Development Scholarship Application
College/Technical Program Scholarship Application
Internship for Principal Member Companies Application (Spring Only)
Application should be emailed, faxed or mailed to the BOMA Office:
Attn: Alyssa Meek
901 Main Street, Suite 570, LB-130
Dallas, TX 75202